Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shimmer Gel & Body Lotion
  • This Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion is very enticing and sweet-smelling, at first application it smells just like baby powder with a hint of honey and some roses, and it’s not 100% powdery-smelling but almost like half powder, and half honey-smelling, and it’s very gentle on the nose and why I liked it was that it wasn’t strong and overpowering and it was just too sweet a scent and I couldn’t not buy it since I haven’t smelled anything like baby powder before and on a lotion so I bought this for $14.00
  • It’s very easy and this bottle is really cute and I think this can also be used for refills next time for whatever lotions you want to transfer or even alcohol, it’s a nice dispenser as long as you’re not bothered taking the time to transfer things
  • I also noticed that when I used this lotion for my legs they were so hydrated and soft and I could compare them by rubbing my leg with the lotion already applied, and the other leg where I haven’t applied any lotion yet, and the other leg wasn’t necessarily rough but it just felt kind of dry when compared to the other leg

• by velvetcakez

When I went to Bath and Body Works there were some new products at the stand and there was this Cherry Blossom and Japanese Cherry Blossom products. I tested both by spraying on the mist spray that’s just like a perfume and decided to buy the mist spray and lotions for both products but I will first start by reviewing this Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion.

This Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion is very enticing and sweet-smelling, at first application it smells just like baby powder with a hint of honey and some roses, and it’s not 100% powdery-smelling but almost like half powder, and half honey-smelling, and it’s very gentle on the nose and why I liked it was that it wasn’t strong and overpowering and it was just too sweet a scent and I couldn’t not buy it since I haven’t smelled anything like baby powder before and on a lotion so I bought this for $14.00. It wasn’t that expensive nor too cheap but just

the right price. The bottle is 198 ml or 6.7 fluid ounces and it’s quite heavy. The packaging is very beautiful and did I mention not only is this a body lotion but also a shimmer gel? The whole bottle comes in a hue of pink, white, red (for the letterings) and gold! It’s a very enticing bottle and the smell is just the same.

The lotion also has aloe vera and shea butter and the lotion isn’t greasy but quite thick on application but no grease can be felt on the skin. The shimmer gel when applied has beautiful gold shimmers and it won’t look gaudy on your body and skin and it especially looks nice on night-outs when you go clubbing as the gold shimmer isn’t too bright nor too tacky and it’s just like you have a deep gold tan that shimmers in the night but with an added feature - it’s sweet baby powder scent!

The only thing I don’t entirely ...

• like about the bottle is that the nozzle is quite hard to control the output of the gel and the body lotion. You should try to press gently first or else lotion will either spout strongly when pressed too hard, or either it will drip slowly when pressed to gently and too weakly, so just try to play with the nozzle and figure it out to have your desired amount of lotion or gel.

To switch from getting gel or lotion you’d just have to twist the entire clear nozzle from left to right or vice versa, and once the front of the nozzle is already on the desired area just press the nozzle and out comes the gel or the lotion. It’s very easy and this bottle is really cute and I think this can also be used for refills next time for whatever lotions you want to transfer or even alcohol, it’s a nice dispenser as long as you’re not bothered taking the time

to transfer things.

I also noticed that when I used this lotion for my legs they were so hydrated and soft and I could compare them by rubbing my leg with the lotion already applied, and the other leg where I haven’t applied any lotion yet, and the other leg wasn’t necessarily rough but it just felt kind of dry when compared to the other leg. The price of this bottle isn’t too bad too since it’s a 2-in-1 purpose and it’s a gel and a botion lotion all in one but course you can’t get lots of amount but it’s better than just having to use one product but this is more like 2 products in a bottle but I think I just won’t be using the shimmer gel as much because I can’t use it daily when during daytime ‘cause it will look inappropriate, but it’s a nice shimmer gel too ‘cause of the gold colour. All in all I’d rate this an 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319051477400131/k2311a059/5.9.11