Exercise TV ( Time Warner Cable )  » TV  »
  • I workout with Exercise TV 5 days a week, and I love it
  • I like to exercise anyway, but Exercise TV really gets me moving, gets my energy flowing

• by Bonny
      Exercise TV is hosted by Jake, who is a guru of the fitness world. He has a lot of fitness equiptment with his name on it. He also used to have his own exercise show some years back, and as I said he is the host of Exercise TV. Exercise TV is also sponsered by Propel fitness water. I workout with Exercise TV 5 days a week, and I love it. I like to exercise anyway, but Exercise TV really gets

me moving, gets my energy flowing! There are so many workout segments to choose from, and you can do as many as you want. You choose what workout you want to do. Catagories Include: ABS: Here you will find, Performance Abs, Slim 8 6-pack, Abs 1,2,& 3, Abs yoga, Crunchless Abs etc.

Body Sculpting: Start up, Thin Thighs, Total Body Arms, Total Body Buns, Combo-Target Training, Dynamic Tone 1,2,&3 etc.

Brides-To-Be: Amazing-Tone, Arms, Buns, Thighs! Beautiful back & Arms etc.

Cardio: Bellydance Cardio ...

• 1, Cardio Blast 2, Cardio Camp, cardio Kick,1&2, Cardio Kickbox 2, Jab & Kick etc.

Dance: Urban Heat, 2,3&4, Reggaeton, AfroBrazilian 1,2,&3, Bellydance Boogie, Belly Dance Sweat 1&2 etc.

Gaiam: Yoga Kids 2&3, Am/Pm Stretch For Health, Balance Ball Beginners etc.

Quick Workouts: Sports training, Star Trainers, Stott Pilates etc.

I love tuning into Exercise TV everyday. They add new stuff all the time! I have even got my grandkids working out. they like the kids workout, but they also like the workouts that I

do. My grankids are 10, 8 & 4 yrs old. I vary my workout. I do different workouts everyday. I don’t want to get used to the same routine, but I do have my favorite workouts. So if you are looking to get into shape, and don’t have time for the gym, or can’t afford it, just check out Exercise TV, and work out at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home. Exercise TV is on 24 hours a day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101004147731130/k2311a0410/4.10.07