L’Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light Shine Cream Conditioner
1.5
  • The scent wasn’t amazing to begin with, but it certainly gets worse in the conditioner
  • I will definitely not be purchasing this conditioner again because it didn’t help my hair at all
  • I don’t recommend it either, unless you have extremely oily hair, but still you want to be gentle to your hair not strip it which the conditioner seemed to do

• by Manal

I’m not fond of this conditioner, which is surprising as I really live the shampoo to this conditioner. The main reason I don’t like this conditioner is because it dries out my hair, after I’ve used it I feel as if I’ve used a stripping shampoo. My hair is quite dry and I have to use a moisturising shampoo, I use the Nutri-Gloss shampoo and it leaves my hair moisturised and soft, however when I use the conditioner it reverses what the shampoo has done.

The smell is like the shampoo; sweet, flowery and fruity but this version is quite pungent and not

that great. The scent wasn’t amazing to begin with, but it certainly gets worse in the conditioner.

The texture of the conditioner is not that creamy and you have to use a lot of the product to distribute it all over my hair, it ran out much quicker than the shampoo, which I don’t have to use a lot of. Since it is a ‘shine cream conditioner’ it should really make the hair shiny however it does not do that, it has citrus and pearl extracts which are the ingredients to do this, however the extracts must be small because the conditioner does not ...

• perform on this note. It is also supposed to make the hair very soft to the touch, ‘cashmere touch’ to be precise and it didn’t. The shampoo did a much better job at making the hair softer.

I currently have to mix the conditioner in with a protein mask to use on my hair because I cannot use this product alone as it leaves my hair in a worse for wear condition which is not what a conditioner should do. It should be a performer on its own, not just a base for another product which is what I now use it for.

I

will definitely not be purchasing this conditioner again because it didn’t help my hair at all; instead it dried it out a lot. I don’t recommend it either, unless you have extremely oily hair, but still you want to be gentle to your hair not strip it which the conditioner seemed to do.

I purchased it at my local Boots where it was on a buy one get one free offer, I also purchased the shampoo with it. This meant I got each for £1.50, which is a bargain for 400ml. The positive is that I didn’t spend a lot of money on bad product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319051477200131/k2311a059/5.9.11