Casmir by Chopard Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Every time I smell this scent I think about my aunt
  • I know that more guys compliment me on this stuff then just about any other scent that I own
  • It is not dull and boring, but has a nice and interesting scent

• by Gina Gott

This is a great scent that has been around for many,many years. Every time I smell this scent I think about my aunt. It use to be her signature fragrance and sometimes when I would visit her she would spray some of this scent on me. I started using it myself, but then I forgot about it for awhile. I happened to stumble upon it the other day and bought it for memories sake. It smells just

as good as I remembered and I have to say that I am enjoying using it again.

This fragrance is very sexy and unique. It offers a lot of seductive scents that can be enjoyable to just about anyone. I know that more guys compliment me on this stuff then just about any other scent that I own. This fragrance has notes of raspberry, peach, and apricot. It also has notes of black currant, rosewood, and mandarin.

• There are also notes of carnation, cinnamon, and vanilla. This fragrance ends with notes of benzoin, tonka, and opoponax. It is original and wonderful smelling!

This scent is strong but not overpowering. It has a lot to offer when it comes to being a good perfume. It has just the right strength to my liking. It is not dull and boring, but has a nice and interesting scent. It is the type of scent that you can wear

with blue jeans or an evening gown! This scent has good longevity too. It lasts for 9 hours or longer on me. I think it is a fantastic perfume just all the way around. It is really a good choice for any occasion. It will make you feel amazing.

The price is good too. You can find a 1 oz spray for around $45.00. You can find this scent at many place. I found mine at Target the other week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569051476901231/k2311a059/5.9.11