Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent
  • I think it is geared towards woman in their late 20's to late 40's
  • I recommend it to the woman out there that like passionate and vibrant scents
  • This perfume is a real experience to wear
  • I like layering the perfume with the lotion

• by Gina Gott

This is a scent that is fun but still respectable. I think it is geared towards woman in their late 20’s to late 40’s. It is for the young,but not to young. For the mature,but not to mature. It has a good balance and I like it. I recommend it to the woman out there that like passionate and vibrant scents. It is bold and daring while still being romantic. This perfume is a real experience to wear. I have gotten many compliments from it from both men and woman. This is the type of fragrance that you can wear anywhere at all. It is the scent of adventure.

This fragrance is sweet and alluring. I really feel sexy whenever I spray it on. I think it is a great scent to

wear out at night. It could be a good day scent to,depending on where you are going. This fragrance has notes of vinyl accord, cranberry, and blackberry. It also has notes of rose, violet, and powder. There are also notes of peony, leather, and patchouli. This scent ends with the fragrance notes of vetiver, sandalwood, and musk. I think this is an attractive scent. It is very sensual and you will get a lot of good attention from it.

This scent is bold. You don’t have to put much on for it leave a strong and lasting impression on your skin for the whole day. This is the type of scent that you want to wear when you are going to meet someone special. It is a nice scent for a boyfriend ...

• to buy his girlfriend or husband to buy his wife. It is a nice scent for a woman to treat herself to also. This scent lasts a good 8 hours or longer on me. You can put it on and not worry about it fading for a long time while you are having fun.

The price is good for this perfume. You can buy a small 1 oz bottle for $39.00. You can also buy bigger bottles like a 3.3 oz bottle for $85.00. This scent is also sold in matching body lotion that I have too. I like layering the perfume with the lotion. Of course the perfume smells good all by itself too. The bottle that this scent comes in is very pretty and looks almost oriental to me for

some reason. I think it is a very elegant and lovely bottle and it looks nice sitting on my dresser.

This is a great scent to buy when you want something different and unusual that will make you stand out from the crowd. This scent is very romantic and sensual smelling,and guys love it. This scent is daring and adventureous but still classy. It is a great scent to wear whenver and where ever you want to. I like it a lot. The cost is good too. You can find this scent at most department stores like Macys. This scent is something that you can indulge in and feel good about. I am happy to have a bottle sitting on my dresser just about all of the time. This fragrance is a beautiful one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569051476881231/k2311a059/5.9.11