Chanel Allure Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love Chanel scents and this is one of my old favorites
  • I know that I want to keep a bottle of this stuff on my dresser
  • I prefer it for an evening scent,but it can be worn during the day as well
  • I think this scent is amazing and truly unique

• by Gina Gott

What is there not to love about this perfume? It smells so good and will cause heads to turn when you walk by wearing it. This is a lovely bold perfume that is great for all occasions. I love Chanel scents and this is one of my old favorites. It has been around for awhile,but is still popular today. This scent is very sexy yet sophisticated. If you are looking for a wow perfume,then look no further. Chanel Allure, has everything that you need to smell irresitable and alluring. This is a perfume for a confident woman that knows what she wants. I know that I want to keep a bottle of this stuff on my dresser!

Chanel Allure,is a fruity floral with class. Yes,this perfume smells unforgettable. If you are looking for something to

wear on a first date,then this is a good scent. If you have been married forever like me,then this is a great romantic night out type of fragrance as well. I prefer it for an evening scent,but it can be worn during the day as well. This perfume has notes of lemon, peach, and bergamot in it. There is also some mandarin, rose, and jasmine. It also has some orange blossom, magnolia, and peony. It ends with notes of sandalwood, vetiver, and yummy vanilla.

This scent is for mature ladies but it doesn’t smell old. It is young and classy. This is a great treat for yourself if you are looking for your first real “grown up” fragrance. It is strong and bold,so you don’t have to spray to much on at once. If ...

• you do overspray,then watch out for a headache. I usually just spray this scent on my wrist and neck,and the scent surrounds me in a lovely way all day long. It has wonderful staying power. I can smell this scent on myself for 10 hours or longer!

The price is expensive,but worth it for a nice quality fragrance. This is one that I wear on nights I feel like dressing up. It is one of my favorite “special night” scents. You can buy a bottle of this perfume for around $95.00. If it were a little cheaper,then I would wear it more often then I do. I am happy with saving it for important nights though. You can buy this fragrance at most department stores. Nordstrom and Sephora both have it. It is easy to

find. The bottle that it comes in is elegant and cute. I think it is a wonderful buy.

Try this scent out if you are looking for something that will make you feel good. This perfume is always a special treat to myself when I want to feel pampered. I think this scent is amazing and truly unique. I love it’s staying power and strength. This is one beautiful and inviting scent. Be prepared to get compliments from it whenever you have it on. This is the type of scent that can’t go unnoticed. It is a thrill to wear. I know that it is one of my husband’s all time favorite scents on me. Try it out for yourself. You will see why it is popular. The name fits it,because it is really alluring.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569051476871231/k2311a059/5.9.11