Eternity Summer Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is a very friendly scent that just about every woman can stand to be around

• by Gina Gott

The name says it all, this is another great summer scent to try out. I think it is a very friendly scent that just about every woman can stand to be around. It is light and soft, and is not to powerful. I think it is a little on the simple side, but I guess that is what summer is all about, relaxing and comforting scents. I really like this scent, but to be honest it doesn’t really have a wow factor to it or anything. Try it out, because it is a good fragrance. It just doesn’t make me want to keep a bottle around at all times though.

This scent has a lot of good fragrance notes in it. There is some muguet, jasmine leaves, and cilantro. There is also some gardenia,

lotus lily, and jasmine. This scent ends with mimosa, fig wood, and musk. The scent is very nice and summery. It is a good perfume to wear to the beach. It smells really good to spray it on when you are still wet from the shower,so I imagine that it would be good for days when you are going to be laying out by the pool. I think this is a scent that you can feel good in and not worry about giving anyone around you a headache either.

This is a bright and vibrant scent. It is also light and gentle. This is a perfume that you can wear in any kind of situation without overdoing it. This perfume is excellent for day time wear. You can feel confident in it on the ...

• beach or in the office. You can wear this scent at night too if that is what you want. There is really not a time that this scent can’t be worn. It is safe and sweet. The staying power is good on this one. This fragrance usually lasts for about 7 hours or longer on me.

The price of this pefume is reasonable. It is by the well know Calvin Klein. You can buy a bottle of this stuff at Sephora’s and other good department stores. A 3.4 oz bottle is $56.00. That is a great deal for people who want to smell good,with a designer name, but are on a budget. The bottle that this scent comes in is cute and modern. It looks summery too. I think this scent makes a nice

addition to your perfume wardrobe. I think that a lot of women will be using this scent this summer too. It is going to be popular.

All in all, this perfume is a winner. It smells nice. It lasts a long time too. It is a good deal and affordable for a high end perfume. There is not that much to complain about. It could be a little bolder and daring, but for a summer scent I think it is just right on. Try this one out for yourself and you can decide if it is right for you. I don’t know if I will be rushing out to buy another bottle of this stuff anytime soon,but I am very happy that I purchased it to try it out. It is a very good summery perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569051476861231/k2311a059/5.9.11