Couture Couture Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I really recommend that you give it a try if you are looking for a perfume that is different and special
  • I like that you can get a matching shower gel, body lotion, and body cream in this scent too
  • In between the cool bottle and the great scent, I consider this perfume to be a treat
  • I think it is very affordable for the quality

• by Gina Gott

This is a perfume that I really enjoy wearing. It is fun, flirty, and sensual. Other than the scent itself,I have to admit that I tried this fragrance out because I wanted the bottle that it come in too. I collect different perfume bottles,and I had to add this one to my collection. It is gorgeous. All in all, this is a nice fragrance and worth buying. I really recommend that you give it a try if you are looking for a perfume that is different and special. This stuff makes me feel like royalty when I spray it on. Check it out.

There are many sweet smelling notes in this perfume. It has some Mandarin, Orange Flowers, and Pink Grape Accord in the top notes. The middle notes are Star Jasmine,

Honeysuckle, and Blushed Plum. It dries down to a yummy Vanilla scent with Amber and Sandalwood. I like that you can get a matching shower gel, body lotion, and body cream in this scent too. I enjoy layering this fragrance. I also like to wear it by itself too. This scent will make you feel happy and like a princess when you use it. In between the cool bottle and the great scent, I consider this perfume to be a treat.

It is just right on the strength factor. It is not to srong and not to light either,just the correct amount of fragrance to make me happy. I like that this stuff lasts too. It stays on me for around 8 or 9 hours usually. I can wear it to work ...

• and not have to reapply it until I get off. It is a good day into night scent too. You can wear this stuff comfortably wherever you go,but you will get noticed. You will get some compliments. This stuff just smells to good to ignore! Men and women both love it.

The price is good for what you are getting. You can get a small 1 oz bottle for $55.00. I splurged and bought the 3.4 oz bottle for $87.00. The truth is I wanted the big bottle for the bottle. I loved the design and look of it from the glass itself to unique top. It is worth buying! You should really look into this stuff, if you want a great perfume. This scent is good for any age lady to

wear. It is also good for days that you just want to wear something alluring. It is the scent to go to when you want to feel special.

All in all, this is a wonderful perfume to own. It smells incredibly good and lasts a long time too. It is worth the price. I think it is very affordable for the quality. The big bottle is also a great buy for people who like collecting unique looking perfume bottles. This is a good scent for teenagers or mature women. It is a good scent to wear to any event too. Try this stuff out if you are looking for a different and wonderful scent. I know that I am happy with it, and really recommend it to just about everyone out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569051476801231/k2311a059/5.9.11