bookingbuddy.com  » Travel  »
  • They can find you the best price for flights, hotels, cars, cruises, vacation packages, or just plan oh deals

• by Tsferrets
      Wether you need to book travel plans for an emergency or for a leisurely vacation you need to check thru http://www. bookingbuddy. com .

They will find you the cheapest travel arrangements online searching thru such sites as Expedia, Orbitz, Ultimatefare, Cheap Tickets, Cheap O’ Air, Kayak, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Side Step and more. They can find you the best price for flights, hotels, cars, cruises, vacation packages, or just

plan oh deals.

Or any combonation that will fit your needs. I first found them when a special uncle died at christmas time and I needed to get a flight from Houston to Phoenix fast.

All the time I had to get a flight was 2 days. If you have ever been in that situation you know what the price can be like.

I was searching my heart ...

• out and at one point told my mom I didn’t think I was going to be able to make it due to the prices on such short notice when I ran across bookingbuddy. com.

The prices ranged from $129 to $729 leave Houston on a tuesday and coming back when ever, that part was open really I just needed to get there for the funeral. I finally found bookingbuddy.

com

and was able to attend and support my family in our time of need. Be sure to check out their tab labeled “deals”.

They have Las Vegas weekend trips for $103 R/T or Northwest’s Cheap everyday fares from $122 R/T. Bookingbuddy sure helped me when I really need them.

I won’t hesitate to go thru this search engine again thats for sure. We all need a vacation that we can afford.

Phil says :

When searching for comparitive prices in bookingbuddy.com the individual tabs orbitz, expedia, etc. will not open. My popup blocker is off. Any ideas?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381004147681130/k2311a0410/4.10.07