Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio  » Perfume  »
  • I think young teenagers or older mature ladies can both wear this scent and get enjoyment out of it
  • I really recommend this scent to just about any lady out there
  • I enjoy the longevity of this perfume too

• by Gina Gott

This perfume is very nice and refreshing. It remind me of going on vacation. When you spray it on,you just get a relaxing and laid back type of feeling. It is very good to wear when you want to feel calm and happy. This scent is a good one for all ages. I think young teenagers or older mature ladies can both wear this scent and get enjoyment out of it. This is a perfect scent to wear just about anywhere. It has amazing staying power too. This is a nice classy scent that is very affordable too. I really recommend this scent to just about any

lady out there.

This fragrance is a mixture of floral notes and aquatic. It makes a great beach perfume! This perfume has top notes of: peony, pineapple, musk vodka, violet, peach, and banana leaf. The middle notes are: Lily, freesia,jasmine,ylang ylang, and hiacynth. This scent dries down with the notes of styrax, cedar, and musk. There is also base notes of sandalwood and amber. This fragrance is very unique. It is a breath of fresh air when it comes to perfumes. This is a scent that has been out for a long time,but it is still very popular. Smell it and you will see why it is still so popular!

This scent is not overpowering,but it does leave an impression. I really get a ton of compliments whenver I am wearing this great perfume. I enjoy the attention I get from it. A lot of my friends started wearing this one after they smelt it on me. This scent smells just that good! It is a soft and relaxing scent,but still strong enough to get noticed. The staying power is really good on this scent. I can put some on and still smell it on myself 10 or 11 hours later. That is a good scent! This perfume is amazing.

You can buy this scent from ...

•  Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio
      many places. Most department stores carry it. I usually buy mine from Macys. You can get a 1.15 oz bottle for $39.50. You can get a 1.7 oz for $59.00. You can get a 3.4 oz for $69.50. I think that is a really good price for this beautiful smelling scent. The bottle that this scent comes in is green with a gold top. It is cute. This scent really makes a good day or night perfume. It can be worn anywhere at all. You could feel just as confident wearing this perfume to work as if you were going out on a date. This scent is
      both sophisticated and romantic.

All in all, this is a scent that is going to be around for a long time. It has that timeless scent about it. I also love the feeling that you get when you spray it on. It makes a great vacation scent or just a scent to wear at work to remind you of vacations. I enjoy the longevity of this perfume too! It is very long lasting without needing any touch up spritzes through out the day. This perfume is very affordable for the quality. I think any age lady will enjoy wearing this fun and sweet perfume. Check it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569051476791231/k2311a059/5.9.11