Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like most about this stuff is that it makes my lips look bigger and thicker
  • I have tried many product to fix this problem
  • The color choices are all very pretty and will keep your lips look amazing
  • I know that there are other cheaper products out there,but if you have the money check this one out

• by Gina Gott

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine, is a must have in your beauty bag. This stuff really makes your lips look bigger within in a few seconds of applying it. I am glad that I tried this product out. It does many good things for your lips. This product is professional quality and long lasting. I recommend it to every lady out there. If you want a good lip gloss that you can depend on,then you have to try this stuff out. It is made by Clinique,so you know that means it is good! It is a little expensive,but not to bad considering that you are getting a wonderful product.

What I like most about this stuff is that it makes my lips look bigger and thicker. I naturally

have thin lips and I can’t stand it. I have tried many product to fix this problem. Some work better than others. This lip plumper does a good job and I can see a difference fast. When you first apply this product there will be a tingly feeling. That means that it is working. It doesn’t really hurt or anything. Once you start using this product,then you will get use to feeling. I know that it is worth the results. I enjoy my sexy lips with this stuff on!

This stuff does more than just make my lips plumper though. It also makes my lips very shiny with sheer color. There are a good many color choices to choose from in this product line. I personally like,Blackberrry Bloom. I really ...

• like that this product stays on my lips for hours and hours. It usually lasts about 4 or 5 hours on me without fading or coming off. It goes on very smoothly too. Be careful that you don’t put to much of this lip gloss on at one time though. If you do, then your lips will get a little bit sticky.

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine, is a great buy. The price of this stuff is a little high but worth it. It cost about $17.50. It comes with a little wand that you can use to apply it to your lips evenly. You can find this product at Macys and other fine department stores. I really enjoy wearing this stuff. It is a good everyday lipgloss.

The color choices are all very pretty and will keep your lips look amazing! Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine, is a keeper in my beauty bag for sure!

I am very happy with this nice product by Clinique. I can’t get enough of it. I like how long it stays on my lips,even if I drink or eat anything. I really like how it plumps up my lips in no time. I also like how shiny my lips look too. This product is priced right for the quality. I know that there are other cheaper products out there,but if you have the money check this one out. I really think you will like this product if you try it. Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine, is wonderful!

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319051476781231/k2311a059/5.9.11