George’s Aloe Vera Aloe Liquid 128 oz  » Health  »
  • When these conditions act up, I prefer to try and treat them with natural alternatives
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from irritable bowels, heartburn, GERD, constipation, or generally any gastric symptom you can think of
  • I am so glad that found a way to make it taste better, without driving the cost through the roof

• by reviewabit

I have irritable bowel syndrome and chronic GERD. When these conditions act up, I prefer to try and treat them with natural alternatives. In the past, I have used aloe vera juice to treat both conditions, and they seem to respond well.

When a fellow IBS sufferer was listening to me whine and complain about the taste of the aloe juice I was using, he recommended this product that he uses. It is actually a distilled version– a “100% fractionally distilled Aloe Barbadensis Miller.

” I was surprised that it was not more expensive, but it was really only about the same

amount I have paid in the past for aloe vera juice. This does not need to be refrigerated until it is opened, so I can order more than one at a time and store them easily.

It has no additives or preservatives, and actually has very little taste. Although the claim is that it tastes like spring water, I can still detect a tiny bit of aloe taste, but it is nothing like the alternatives, and if you mix anything into it, like a flavoring or some lemon, you cannot tell it is aloe anymore.

I try to drink about two ounces a day ...

• when my symptoms are acting up. I have found that it works just as well as the aloe juice I had been using, and tastes so much better.

I started simply adding it to my hot tea in the morning and evening. It is so subtle I have even been able to sneak it into my family’s drinks.

(Don’t tell them!) This product has had a lot of benefit for me, and at this price, I am surely going to continue using it regularly. I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from irritable bowels, heartburn, GERD, constipation, or generally any gastric symptom

you can think of.

It is also good to help prevent yeast infections, although it will not clear one up if it has already taken hold. Aloe is well known for its use in skin conditions like sunburn.

Although it is preferable to use a gel formula for the skin, I did find out that if you have a really bad sunburn, adding some of the extract or juice to the bath water with some oat flour can be very soothing and help the burn heal faster. I am so glad that found a way to make it taste better, without driving the cost through the roof.

Bravo, George!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349051476641231/k2311a059/5.9.11