Uncle Sam’s Health Food Store
Troy NY

• by Bonny
      I love Uncle Sam’s Health Food store, and I shop there twice a month. Uncle Sam’s has quite a variety of products.

If you have read any of my other reviews, you know I’m into health & fitness & nutrition.

Uncle Sam’s had a huge selection of vitamins, and differant brands to choose from.

They also

carry hair care , lotions, dental products, food products, dairy & frozen products, bulk nuts, an array of organic cold pressed oils, hennas, tonics, nutrition bars,pet foods and so much more! The prices are very fair.

They have a flyer each week with the specials.

Everything in the store is organic and natural.

Also they just started ...

• carring protien shakes.

Some of the things I have bought are: Toasted wheat germ, vitamins, toothpaste, mouthwash, organic oils, molasses, apple cider vinegar.

My daughter has bought face care products.

Next time I go, I plan on getting some biotin shampoo that I saw, even though it cost $12 a bottle, but I know it will

be worth it.

I just wish they had a website to visit, and I even mentioned it to them, so we will see.

The people who work there are very nice and friendly.

I always have a very good shopping experience when I go to Uncle Sam’s! I love this store! They are open 6 days a week, and have parking in the rear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241004147651130/k2311a0410/4.10.07