Body Pure Mobility Pads 10 pads
  • Reading more into it, I found that the ingredients used in this product was totally different, and the intended out come was different– and actually pretty interesting
  • After checking into the ingredients, I decided to give it a try

• by reviewabit

When I first heard about these, I assumed they were just like the detox pads which I had tried and did not get any benefit from. Reading more into it, I found that the ingredients used in this product was totally different, and the intended out come was different– and actually pretty interesting. Instead of claiming to remove toxins from the bottom of the foot (which I always thought was a bit ridiculous) this product has ingredients that stimulate circulation– improving blood flow and energy.

After checking into the ingredients, I decided to give it a try. I am a diabetic, and although I have full sensation in my feet, I do also duffer from

mild nerve symptoms that are not related to the diabetes.

Since neuropathy and other problems in diabetic feet are related directly to a lack of micro-circulation, getting more blood to the feet is could be a potential treatment and even preventative. I took the risk and ordered a set of these to see how they worked.

These pads have capsaicin, which is an alkaloid used as an anti-inflammatory is many over the counter muscle and joint products. It also suppressed substance P which shows up in elevated levels in people suffering fibromyalgia and arthritis.

It also has peppermint, another potent menthol containing ingredient to add a counter-irritant effect and stimulate nerves, arnica, another ...

• anti-inflammatory, Roman chamomile, which I had never heard of– but supposedly is an anti-inflammatory, ginger and lavender. It also has white tourmaline, which is supposed to generate heat somehow.

This is another ingredient I am not familiar with, but I can say that when I put the pads on my feet, after a few minutes, they did indeed feel warm. As well as the literal warmth, they give a nice warm tingle from the menthol, and this makes your feet feel energized, especially if they are sore and tired at the end of a long day of standing.

I can honestly say, after wearing these overnight, my feet felt remarkably better

in the morning. You know how sometimes your feet have that tired, sore, “morning after” feel if you have done a lot of walking the previous day? Well, these pads completely nipped that in the bud.

I spent a whole eight hours in uncomfortable dress shoes and on my feet– and after wearing this product over night, I felt like it was just a normal day. I have no way of proving that my feet are getting better circulation, but they certainly feel better, and in the long run, this might prove to be a preventative for many foot disorders.

At the very least, they make your feet feel great. I recommend giving them a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349051476341131/k2311a059/5.9.11