Jason Thin To Thick Healthy Hair System Conditioner 8 oz  » Health  »
2.5
  • Without being able to determine the root cause it is a shot in the dark dealing with a problem like this, so I just try everything hoping eventually something will help
  • I decided to try the Jason Thin to Thick system, since I had been reading about how unnatural chemicals in many shampoos for thinning hair were actually doing more harm that good
  • There is another side to the argument, but I thought it couldn’t hurt to try, and I had been using a lot more natural products anyway
  • I did not feel it was worth the money, and I was happy to switch to something that smelled nicer

• by reviewabit

I have thinning hair that has been getting thinner every year since I turned 38. I have tried a great variety of products including shampoo and conditioner systems, vitamins, serums, even detox baths. So far, it is still thinning. Without being able to determine the root cause it is a shot in the dark dealing with a problem like this, so I just try everything hoping eventually something will help.

I decided to try the Jason Thin to Thick system, since I had been reading about how unnatural chemicals in many shampoos for thinning hair were actually doing more harm that good. There is another side to

the argument, but I thought it couldn’t hurt to try, and I had been using a lot more natural products anyway. One component of the Jason system is the Thin to Thick conditioner.

It is a volumizing conditioner with vitamins A. C and E, plant proteins, panthenol, biotin, sea kelp, aloe vera, marigold, comfrey, and a great variety of other botanical ingredients. It sounded like an interesting blend.

Surely something in that long list would be good for my hair and scalp!

I used the conditioner along with the matching shampoo, and I used this system for about two months. The directions on ...

• the conditioner are a bit unusual in that you need to towel dry your hair before using it, then rinse out again after combing through. This is inconvenient and takes up a lot of time.

The conditioner does feel nice, and leaves your hair looking shiny, but mine was a bit staticky for some reason every time I used it. The fragrance is a little odd. It’s hard to explain.

It is not terribly unpleasant, but it is not really what you expect shampoo to smell like. It is not a nice, fresh clean smell. It smelled like someone mixed a bunch of plants together at random.

I suppose that’s really what it is, if you look at the ingredients. It seems like they could have used something to mask that. The conditioner does detangle my hair fairly well, and does not leave it feeling heavy until I have been using it for a few weeks in a row.

There may be something in there that causes a build up. I would love to say that the product made my hair feel and look thicker, but it didn’t really do that any more than any regular chemical-based kind has. I did not feel it was worth the money, and I was happy to switch to something that smelled nicer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349051476191131/k2311a059/5.9.11