Colgate Blue Minty Gel

• by Lynn M. A.

It is important to practice a proper oral hygiene. If our teeth are not treated properly, it will lead to more serious problems. As we grow older, it is very important to make it as a routine to brush our teeth regularly. It is a good practice to brush our teeth twice a day, in the

morning and at night before we sleep. In addition, we must refrain from eating sugary food since it can add more cavities on our teeth. Lastly, we need to visit our dentist regularly for check ups. With these things mentioned, there is only one most widely used toothpaste in the world. It is Colgate. It has been in the market for as long as I can remember. It offers a lot of variants. The best variant that I’ve ever used is Colgate Blue Minty Gel. I remember I purchased it in a 100 ml tube which cost around PhP70 (Philippine Peso) at that time. Colgate Toothpaste is clinically proven effective to fight ...

• Colgate Blue Minty Gel
      cavities on the teeth.

Anyway, my experience with Colgate Blue Minty Gel is also great just like my fave brand. It offers the same quality and its menthol flavor is even stronger. It keeps my teeth clean and fresh. However, Colgate Blue Minty Gel is not readily available in the market. I need to buy other variants

most of the time. The price is also way too expensive compared to my fave brand.

My verdict,it is almost of the same quality with my fave brand but there is a big difference in terms of the price. I prefer the cheaper one since I can also enjoy the same quality as I get from Colgate.

Jimit Dhirajlal Malde says :

Be proud to smile, use Colgate toothpaste. Colgate toothpaste is definitely one of the best teeth cleaning products in the market. It keeps your mouth feeling fresh while keeping your hygiene up to the standard of dentists.
It serves its purpose of improving gum health, strengthening enamel, fighting cavities, and so much more. I have personally been using Colgate toothpaste for most of my life and it has never let me down. Colgate toothpaste is without a doubt the best product to use. Deciding to use Colgate toothpaste will be the best decision you can make even your dentist will be impressed.
Bright smiles mean bright future.

Akhil Reddy Rondla says :

Yes, I agree with most of the extent, Because of The way of the using ingredients and quantity of that is really fabulous. And too many new inventions like ginger and ayurvedic etc. I liked it so much. I have been using this Colgate toothpaste since from my childhood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349051476151131/k2311a059/5.9.11