CompSource, Inc.  » Business  »
33 Washington St., Newark, NJ 07102
  • I noticed it had the wrong address and I called the representative I had been assigned

• by ladygj

Let me start by saying the customer service for this organization is less than awful. I ordered a Coby Kyros MID7015-4G 7” Tablet Computer. It was not in stock when I purchased it, but I was willing to wait for them to restock. The day after I’d ordered the Kyros, I received shipment information to my email address. I noticed it had the wrong address and I called the representative I had been assigned. I was at their site online at the same time. I saw that the device had been restocked and was available. The rep did

not know this when I asked. He changed my address and took a while to see if it was in stock. I was told it would ship the next day. I received a FedEx number online, which I later realized wasn’t a valid number. Suffice it to say, I called and emailed this organization regarding my shipment from February 18, 2011 to March 2, 2011.

I was sent a confirmation of the shipping address on the day it shipped. The address on the confirmation was correct. They still shipped it to the wrong address. When I contacted them, they said ...

• there was nothing they could do. FedEx instructed me to call them and ask them to recall. I did; and there was nothing they could do. Of course, the person living at the old address said she had not gotten any delivery. The driver for FedEx said yes she had. I did not get my Kyros or my money back. My bank had to get involved.

PayPal did an investigation and I was informed that the seller had told them that they were suppose to ship to the address on PayPal. I informed PayPal that if this is true,

why the rep didn’t just let me know and I could have canceled the order and paid directly with my credit card. PayPal sided with the seller and I was out of a Kyros and my money. My bank reimbursed me for my trouble and went after PayPal and Compsource.

I will never deal with them again. I did get an email from the owner asking for feedback. I gave him feedback of the awful service I received. He contacted me once and I gave him proof of the date of the address change. It was over a week and half before shipping.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 419051476111131/k2311a059/5.9.11