Playskool Busy Basics: Press ‘N Spin Tumble Top  » Baby care  »
  • He wanted my sons first Christmas present from him to be a good one even though my son wouldn't remember it as it got older

• by kristinmarie

My brother did not know what to get my six month old son for Christmas. He told me that he walked up and down the isles of a toy store and was baffled. He wanted my sons first Christmas present from him to be a good one even though my son wouldn’t remember it as it got older. He finally decided on the Playskool Busy Basics: Press ‘N Spin Tumble Top and I am glad he bought it for my son.

Still in the wrapping paper after my brother gave it to him, he shook it and was very curious about what the noise inside was. After eating some

of the wrapping paper, I tore off the rest for my son and showed him was his uncle got for him. He grabbed the blue handle as fast as he could and tried to eat it.

I took it away and freed the toy from the cardboard surrounding it. I pushed the top button down and the balls inside started to jump around like popcorn in the microwave. My son grabbed the toy with both hands and held it up to his face.

It seemed like he wanted to get a closer look at those balls dancing around. He dropped it onto the floor and it rolled under the ...

• table. He squirmed around in my arms to put him down so he could go get it.

He scooted across the room and under the table to the Playskool Busy Basics: Press ‘N Spin Tumble Top. He didn’t seem to know what to do with it but he knew he wanted to put it in his mouth and give it a taste. Fast forward five months and he still loves this toy.

He puts the handle in his mouth as he crawls around; he looks like a little dog with a bone, it is very funny. He crawls over to a wall and then starts to bang the Tumble

Top against it. He totes that thing around with him everywhere.

My brother made a good purchase when he got this for my son. The only negative I have found with the Playskool Busy Basics: Press ‘N Spin Tumble Top is that I am only able to wipe it clean. I made the mistake of thinking this toy was able to be dunked in water as I did my dishes.

The water found its way into every crack and filled the entire inside with water. It took two full days for the water to drain completly. Over all this is a wonderful toy that I would recomend to any parent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549051476101131/k2311a059/5.9.11