LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table
  • My sister in law asked me what my six month old wanted for Christmas
  • It seemed that his favorite part of the entire Musical Table was the built-in rattle with the tiny beads

• by kristinmarie

My sister in law asked me what my six month old wanted for Christmas. I told her that he needs a lot of socks and pants. She went another way and got him the LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table. At first I was disapointed that he didn’t get any socks but after sliding the power button to “ON”, I was so glad my son received this as a gift.

His eyes widened at the first sound of the red piano key. He scooted his was across the room to check it out. At first he just stared at this new toy while I pushed some more of the piano keys that

made sound.

A few moments later, he worked up the nerve to touch it and pull himself to a standing position to get a better view. He had a little difficulty standing against it because he was putting all of his weight against it and it was sliding. That is why I am pleased that the legs were able to detatch very easily, just a push of a button and off came the legs.

After the musical table was flat on the floor, my son really started to investigate it more. He poked at the piano keys, slid the trumbone up and down, flipped the page of the book. It seemed that ...

• his favorite part of the entire Musical Table was the built-in rattle with the tiny beads.

Again and again he would flip it around and get excited by the noise. On the side there is a small compartment with a lid. As a special suprise, I put some of his favorite finger foods in there and shut the lid.

My son was amazed and delighted when he found his way to that compartment and managed to open the lid to discover his favorite treats. The look on his face was priceless and something I will always remember. When he was done exploring and playing with The Leap From Learn and Groove Musical

Table, he scooted himself across the room to where I put the detatch legs of the toy.

He picked one of them up and stuck it in his mouth and squeeled. The only negative I have found about this toy is the battery life. After about a month of use, the battery is drained.

It’s to the point where as soon as you turn it on, the lights flicker like you are in a disco and it makes this awful static sound. My son likes the sound but it annoys me to point of insanity. All in all, this is a great toy for my son to learn cause and effect and to keep himself busy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549051476091131/k2311a059/5.9.11