Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I think it's perfect for the career woman who knows how to do her job well while still keeping in touch with her feminine side without going overboard with it

• by Delonix Regia

My sister in law gave this to me last Christmas and I was reluctant to try it because a lot of scented sprays (I’ve tried avon, penshoppe, bench, zen zest, etc.) doesn’t react well with my skin.

So usually, what used to be a heavenly scent when I sprayed it on that morning will turn out to be not quite so angelic by noon when it’s too late to do anything about it. So I would often spray these perfumes on

my blouse instead, so that when I perspired it wouldn’t be affected too much.

One day I got curious so I tested a patch of the Sea Island Cotton fragrance mist on my wrist. By noon, as expected, the scent had changed.

It was amazingly better than when I had sprayed it on that morning! Mild but not sweet nor fruity or citrusy.

And even though it’s mild, it didn’t have that slight baby powder-ish whiff anymore that was present when I sprayed ...

• it on fabric (my blouse). On my skin, it turned into a fragrance that evokes a sense of quiet confidence with just a hint of sexy.

I think it’s perfect for the career woman who knows how to do her job well while still keeping in touch with her feminine side without going overboard with it. This scent is really great, at least for me.

And it lasted until the evening, the scent didn’t change anymore no matter how much I perspired

that day. Actually I think it smells even better the more I perspire. Weird, huh? Perfumes react differently with different people, I’m just glad I finally found one that agrees with me.

Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist by Bath and Body Works is inside a clear unassuming plastic atomizer that doesn’t have any frills or décor. Actually it looks like water in a spray. The bottle design is simple and elegant, with only a clear label of the perfume name written in script.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569051476051131/k2311a059/5.9.11