Nature’s Herbs Fenugreek Thyme Combo 505 mg 100 Capsules  » Health  »
  • Allergy medicine was helping some, but not eliminating the problem, so I asked at the natural health store what would be good for this issue
  • I was happy to report that the capsules were not hard to swallow
  • Sometimes I have a problem with them sticking to the roof of my mouth

• by reviewabit

One year, when the pollen was on the offense, I developed a terrible case of post nasal drip that was driving me nuts. It was actually making me feel nauseous, and it just would not stop. Allergy medicine was helping some, but not eliminating the problem, so I asked at the natural health store what would be good for this issue. The clerk recommended Fenugreek and Thyme, and showed me to the Nature’s Herbs brand, which was incredibly inexpensive.

I immediately agreed without even a second thought. The reason was that I had taken fenugreek before– it helps to balance blood sugar for diabetics. I had not taken thyme, at least not

as a supplement, but I had consumed it so I knew I was not allergic to it or anything.

I happily took my purchase and went home. I tried it out that night, taking two of the capsules before dinner. I was happy to report that the capsules were not hard to swallow.

Sometimes I have a problem with them sticking to the roof of my mouth. They did have a slightly spicy taste, which should be expected since they contain pure spice. Fenugreek is often used in curry powder, and I recognized it right away.

I could taste the slight hint of thyme as well. After an hour or so, I ...

• took my blood sugar and it was indeed a bit lower than I expected it to be. This was great, because I could treat two conditions for the price of one– and that price was low.

I did not notice any change in the nasal drip that night, but in the morning, the mucus that had been taking up residence was starting to solidify a bit. I kept taking the supplement as directed, which was three times a day. I normally hate to have to take multiple pills multiple times a day, and it annoys me that it is deceptive how they market the bottle counts to make it seem like you are

getting a months supply or more.

This wasn’t really the case here, and anyway the price of it was so low I had no right to complain. Within a week, my post nasal drip was significantly improved. I do think the supplement had something to do with that, because I took it again, preemptively, the next year and never got the drip.

I will have to admit that there was one downfall. Taking the spice all day long, I did develop a case of “curry breath” which I could not detect but my partner teased my for without mercy. That is my only warning! Otherwise, this is a great product and has multiple health benefits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346051475760331/k2311a056/5.6.11