Tae Bo Inspirational Workout  » Health  »
  • I have owned several Tae Bo tapes and DVDs (most of which have never been opened) and earlier this week I decided to finally try them out
  • I love the fact that I get to see Billy Blanks demonstrate the moves as well as everyday people
  • At first I thought that it would not be intense, but I ended up getting a good workout
  • This video is only about twenty-five minutes so I think it would be perfect for those people who do not have a lot of time to dedicate to exercising

• by Simply_Fabulous

It is rare to find a workout that is both challenging for most people and something that people of all ages can do. This workout qualifies as both. I have owned several Tae Bo tapes and DVDs (most of which have never been opened) and earlier this week I decided to finally try them out. Most people remember Tae Bo as a workout fad from over ten years ago, but I now have a new found respect for it after working out to this program specifically. The following review details exactly why.

One of the

biggest complaints that I have had about some of the workouts from this series is the fact that there is not enough explanation given about the moves when your working out (aside from what is given in the instructional tape which is a separate title in the series). As a result, there are times when I am working out and I am not quite sure if my form is correct or if I am doing the exercise the right way. All of the fitness models who are normally featured on Tae Bo workouts have been ...

• replaced by a wide range of people of different ages and fitness levels. There is a young boy that is maybe seven or eight years old and a woman that is in her seventies. I love the fact that I get to see Billy Blanks demonstrate the moves as well as everyday people.

As far as the workout itself is concerned, I feel that this one is tailored more toward beginners and moderately fit people. This video is mostly aerobic, and it focuses on toning the legs, arms, and thighs. There are no weights

or exercise equipment required. The workout also does not contain any sit ups or crunches. At first I thought that it would not be intense, but I ended up getting a good workout. This video is only about twenty-five minutes so I think it would be perfect for those people who do not have a lot of time to dedicate to exercising.

Overall, I love this video and I would rate it a 9 out of 10. I think that it would make a great gift for someone who is starting an exercise regimen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346051475510331/k2311a056/5.6.11