Tae Bo Cardio Workout  » Health  »
  • On a whim I decided to try this workout and I am definitely glad that I gave it a try
  • The main positives that I found about this routine is that Billy Blanks does a great job of warming the body up and cooling it down
  • This video lasts for about 45 minutes so definitely expect to end up sweating when you are done
  • In my opinion, Billy's attitude on the DVD is one of the best things about it
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone who is very out of shape since it does showcase a lot of intense movements such as standing kicks

• by Simply_Fabulous

Although I have owned this product for several months, I had never worked out to until a few days ago when I was looking for a routine than would deliver a bigger impact than the one that I was currently using. My fitness goal to myself is to workout everyday, which often causes me to become bored with exercising to the same old video tapes and DVDs. On a whim I decided to try this workout and I am definitely glad that I gave it a try.

The last time that I did any type of Tae Bo workout was

several years ago so I will admit that I was rusty when it came to doing the moves. The main positives that I found about this routine is that Billy Blanks does a great job of warming the body up and cooling it down. This video lasts for about 45 minutes so definitely expect to end up sweating when you are done. In my opinion, Billy’s attitude on the DVD is one of the best things about it. Throughout the workout he is encouraging everyone to work harder and delivering pointers about form and technique.

There ...

• are a few things that I would change about this product. Although most of the moves can be performed by people with average athletic abilities, I wish that there was someone on the tape demonstrating low impact or modified versions of the workouts. I also find that Billy rushes from one exercise to another. Instead of rotating from working one body part to another, there are parts on the routine where you can be doing variations of leg lifts for up to fifteen minutes. I also wish that the various moves were better explained. There are parts
        where Billy will quickly transition to a combination of three or four moves without a lot of demonstration or explanation.

I have worked out to this DVD several times and I still find it to be challenging. This is definitely a product that would make a great addition to anyone’s home fitness library. There is no weights or equipment required and you do not have to deal with doing crunches or floor exercises. I would not recommend this product to anyone who is very out of shape since it does showcase a lot of intense movements such as standing kicks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346051475490331/k2311a056/5.6.11