Cingular Mobile Phone Service  » Cellular services  »
1.0
  • I also find that no matter where I go, I always seem to experience bad reception
  • Everything about the plan is terrible, and even the most basic of features cost extra

• by Lauren
      I am currently on a Cingular family plan service - me and my father got the plan and 2 free phones to go with it. I must say, I’m very dissapointed.

The bill was supposed to be much less than it is.

Cingular is one of those sneaky “hidden fee” types, and the plan is hardly worth even half of

what the bills have been.

Even though we mostly use the phones to call each other, which is free (one of the features of the plan), the bills are outrageous.

I also find that no matter where I go, I always seem to experience bad reception.

I am always breaking up, and at least a quarter of my calls have ...

• been dropped.

If not for the two-year contract, the phone and the plan would be in the trash where they belong.

I used to be on a prepaid plan, but got fed up with having to buy minutes all the time.

The minutes used always rounded up, too, so they ran out faster than they should have - that’s when

my dad decided to get this family plan.

Even my old prepaid plan, though, was not as much of a rip off as this.

Don’t go with Cingular.

Or, if you do, DON’T take one of their family plans.

Everything about the plan is terrible, and even the most basic of features cost extra.

You’re better off finding a more competent phone service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221004147541130/k2311a0410/4.10.07