Nivea Whitening Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I can easily purchase it in any cosmetic or convenient outlets
  • I am not really disappointed since I didn't expect much on getting a whiter skin complexion

• by Lynn M. A.

I used Nivea Whitening Body Lotion in the past. I bought it simply because I got curious. I saw it being advertised on television. Anyway, I usually applied this lotion on my skin after shower and at night time. I put ample amount on dark areas like my knees and elbows. This product is not greasy on the skin. It is light and easily dries up when applied. It is best to apply this after shower

time. In addition, it has a very pleasant smell that can last longer. I have never experienced any adverse effect on my skin like blemishes or itchiness. The price is also affordable. An average size bottle of this lotion costs around US$3. I can easily purchase it in any cosmetic or convenient outlets.

On the other hand, there are also some negative sides to this product. First of all, I never notice any significant whitening effect after ...

• two months of using this product. I am not really disappointed since I didn’t expect much on getting a whiter skin complexion. I have a naturally fair skin. I just thought that in a way it can help whiten those dark spots but it never happened. Second, it is not suitable to use under the heat of the sun. You might end up getting more sunburn like what happened to me. Third, it is less effective
        in moisturizing the skin. I need to put more amount of lotion from time to time. Finally, the bottle is not that good. After repeated pumping, it does not go back to its original size. It easily deforms.

My verdict, I won’t buy this product again. If you want to have a fairer and radiant looking skin, try other brands. And last but not the least, try to experiment. Look for lotions that will best suit your needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316051475390331/k2311a056/5.6.11