Norpro Stainless Steel Cake Pan  » Housewares  »
  • When it comes to making a perfect cake I know from experience that it's a necessity to have a really good cake pan
  • At the time of purchase I only paid 8 dollars for it which is very inexpensive in my opinion
  • I love the fact that I don't have to be concerned about anything sticking to it after use
  • There is an outer handle around the entire pan which I believe is an amazing addition
  • I have not noticed any issues whatsoever with this thing

• by John

When it comes to making a perfect cake I know from experience that it’s a necessity to have a really good cake pan. I make a lot of cakes and I use several different cake pans and I have to say that this one has to be one of my favorites. I purchased it from Amazon.com a little over a year ago. At the time of purchase I only paid 8 dollars for it which is very inexpensive in my opinion. The only thing about purchasing it from Amazon is that you will certainly have to pay shipping fees. I

have not been able to find it in any local stores so it seems like it’s only available online.

One of my most favorite things about it is that it’s made out of stainless steel. When it comes to cookware stainless steel is very beneficial and it’s something that I try to purchase when possible. The stainless steel on this cake pan is no different. I love the fact that I don’t have to be concerned about anything sticking to it after use. There is no hassle required at all when it comes to cleaning this thing. I don’t believe you ...

• can expect it to be much easier when it comes to cleaning it.

Another great benefit about the stainless steel is that you can always expect it to be very easy when it comes to removing the cake from the pan. Unlike others that I have used you don’t have to do any pulling or knocking on the bottom of the pan to remove the cake.

Another thing that I love about it is that it’s very easy to grip and handle this cake pan. There is an outer handle around the entire pan which I believe is an amazing addition.

As someone that

cooks cakes a lot I have to say that this pan is amazing. When using it to make cakes the results have always been great. It’s a total of 3 inches in depth which is fairly large compared to others. 3 inches is very thick when it comes to cakes so you are able to make almost any cake no matter how thick. The price is very cheap and I don’t believe you can purchase a much better pan. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s considering it. I have not noticed any issues whatsoever with this thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 534051475191231/k2311a054/5.4.11