St Tropez Whipped Bronze Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using the St Tropez Whipped Bronze Mousse for about 3 months now and it is the best tanning product i have used so far
  • I paid about $20 - $35 for a large pump bottle online and i still have loads left
  • The thing i like most about this product is the texture, as its a whipped mousse it glides on the skin really easy and its very easy to blend so it doesnt look patchy on the skin when its dry
  • I love this product as it moisturizes my skin too and leaves it looking a really healthy color and my skin looks like i have just come back from a 3 week holiday in the carribean

• by Kate
      I have been using the St Tropez Whipped Bronze Mousse for about 3 months now and it is the best tanning product i have used so far. I paid about $20 - $35 for a large pump bottle online and i still have loads left.

the skin really easy and its very easy to blend so it doesnt look patchy on the skin when its dry.

The color always turns out realy lovely, a nice golden brown shade that looks realy natural and you can always just a apply a little at first and then gradually build it to a darker looking tan.

I use this product on my ...

• face and body as its suitable for both areas.

I usually need to apply this product one or twice a week and its really important to exfoliate well before re applying as this will ensure an even and natural finish each time.

like i have just come back from a 3 week holiday in the carribean.

I particularly like the color this gives as with some other tanning products the colour looks slightly orange or just a weird, unatural shade and people know straight away you have used self tan but with this i just look like i have a healthy glow.

I would definately recommend this to all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311004147501130/k2311a0410/4.10.07