Neutrogena Oil Free Body Wash  » Health  »
  • I love that has a smooth and silky texture, because it doesn't hurt when I scrub my back or chest
  • But I never really had an issue with the price

• by misophia

I had moderate bacne from the age of 12 to 17, and this body wash really helped for a while. My bacne then progressed into pretty severe territory when I was 18, and this body wash ended up being useless. It is really good for just a few pimples here and there! It also works well for pimples on your chest.

I love that has a smooth and silky texture, because it doesn’t hurt

when I scrub my back or chest! Its texture is very similar to Neutrogena’s acne face wash, but it’s very bubbly and lathery when I started scrubbing. It never dried out my skin or anything, either.

One thing that they might be able to improve on is the smell. The face wash smells clean and like a pleasant medicine, which is good for a face wash… but this smells exactly the same. I ...

• almost wonder if the face wash and the body wash are the exact same product, just in different packages. I mean, sometimes I even used this as a face wash and it didn’t dry out my face or anything. But anyway, they could probably make the smell a bit more feminine for the females. But I guess this is a unisex product, so they don’t really want to do that. They do have
        a grapefruit-smelling body wash, so that’s nice. I never really used it, though.

The price is very reasonable, as well. The bottle is medium-sized, a bit smaller than a lot of body wash bottles I’ve owned. But I never really had an issue with the price. Overall, this body wash is very effective at fighting against light acne on your back and chest, but almost useless if it progresses any further. Not a bad product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344051474881231/k2311a054/5.4.11