Sony Mdr-E10Lp/Pblu Headphones (Blue)  » Electronics  »
  • I think I accomplished this when I bought these Sony earbuds
  • I love these things and highly recommend them

• by misophia

The headphones/earbuds that came with my iPod broke after a year (surprise), so I set out on a journey to find the cheapest, best quality headphones I could find. I think I accomplished this when I bought these Sony earbuds! They are overall so much better than the Apple earbuds.

First, they fit so much more comfortably than Apple headphones. They are shaped slightly differently, with a slight curve that fits snugly in your ear. It matches the shape of the

hole in your ear, so I can barely even feel them when they’re in. Second, they are mostly white, but have a little color added to make it a little more fun. I have the blue, and I think they’re a lot more fun looking than the plain white Apple headphones. One of my favorite things about these headphones is that each is curved differently so you can tell just by holding them which ear it goes into. It curves into ...

• your thumb when you hold them, so when it “fits” to your finger, you know it also fits in that ear. With Apple headphones, you had to actually look at the earbuds to see which was labeled L or R, which was quite a difficult feat in the dark!And of course, the most important thing: the sound quality. It is SO much better than the Apple iPod headphones. I was very surprised when I first tried these out. I can hear
        a lot more bass and the sound is much more clear. I can almost feel the beat in my head, if that makes any sense.

These earphones are wonderfully inexpensive ($8 on Amazon) and are of great quality for the price. They’re durable, too, so they won’t break quite as quickly as Apple earbuds. When/if these ever die, I’ll probably get the same kind of earphones (but probably in a different color, just to change something up!). I love these things and highly recommend them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 164051474851231/k2311a054/5.4.11