Skin So Soft Replenishing Hand Body & Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • We never cease to find the best product to suit our needs
  • However, this lotion that I bought from them was not impressive
  • It may not be greasy on the skin but it did leave a damp moisture which I think is not good
  • However, this experience did not stop me from buying other good quality products from Avon

• by Lynn M. A.

Body lotions are good to keep our skin moisturized. There are different kinds of lotions to choose from in the market. We have whitening lotions, moisturizing lotions, sun protection lotions and more. We never cease to find the best product to suit our needs.

Anyway, on my part, I have used a lot of different brands of lotions in the market.

Now, my review is focused on the first item that I purchased from Avon. A few years back, I purchased from them Skin So Soft Replenishing Hand Body & Lotion.

It was available in 250 ml plastic bottle. Its regular price at that time was around PhP 290 (Philippine Peso) or around US$7. Anyway, Avon is famous for their cheap and good quality cosmetics.

However, this lotion that I bought from them was not impressive. Avon claimed that this lotion transformed skin with lasting softness and at the same time a very good moisturizer but it did not match my expectation. First of all, I did not like its smell.

It was not pleasant at all. Second, when I applied on ...

• Skin So Soft Replenishing Hand Body & Lotion
      my skin, I did not see a good result. In fact, I ended up scratching some parts of my skin.

It was a bit itchy for me. It may not be greasy on the skin but it did leave a damp moisture which I think is not good. In addition, this lotion easily caught more dirt on the skin.

Third, I

tried using it outdoors but I ended up having some sunburns. Lastly, the quality did not match its higher price.

My verdict, I would never buy this lotion again.

I didn’t get the result that I have been looking for. It is just a waste of my money. However, this experience did not stop me from buying other good quality products from Avon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314051474801231/k2311a054/5.4.11