Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Face  » Medicine  »
  • I like the way it smells - it has a certain medicine-y smell to it, but in a pleasant way
  • As for getting rid of acne, I definitely can't just use this and have clear skin
  • When I wasn't on prescription-strength acne medication, I noticed a slight difference when I did vs
  • I think this product is great for anyone with just a little acne or for anyone like me who just uses it as an extra to other acne medication

• by misophia

I have slight - moderate acne and have been using this face wash for 8 years. As you can probably tell by my number of years using it, I really, really like it. I have tried other acne face washes, and while they weren’t always bad per se, I always end up going back to Neutrogena. Some of them really dried out my skin too much, and some just had a funky smell

or strange texture.

First, there is the smell and feel of the wash. I like the way it smells - it has a certain medicine-y smell to it, but in a pleasant way. It smells clean. The liquid-gel substance is really smooth on my face and quickly turns into a gentle, bubbly substance on my face. My face always feels fresh and clean after using it. I never liked those exfoliating beads they put ...

• in some face washes, so I really like how smooth this face wash is.

As for getting rid of acne, I definitely can’t just use this and have clear skin. That’s just because my acne got worse as the years progressed so now I’m on prescription acne medication. But it definitely doesn’t dry out my skin when I’m on other acne medications. When I wasn’t on prescription-strength acne medication, I noticed a slight

difference when I did vs. didn’t use this. I broke out a lot more easily when I didn’t wash my face with this, and when I broke out, the pimples were a lot more unpleasant. This face wash helps dry out the pimples without drying out my skin.

I think this product is great for anyone with just a little acne or for anyone like me who just uses it as an extra to other acne medication.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264051474741231/k2311a054/5.4.11