Avon Hawaiian Shores Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • The 2 things that I like are things that are on offer and also things that are new, so I’ve got both things with this product

• by leeanne160480

This is a new scent that has just came out in Avon. It came out in the last book, and when I saw this I knew I just had to buy it. it just sounded like my kind of scent and also the special offer price was alright. The 2 things that I like are things that are on offer and also things that are new, so I’ve got both things with this product.

This comes in a 50ml bottle and the right price of this will be £10.50. this is a pretty average price for a scent in Avon, and

although it isn’t the most expensive scent in the book it isn’t the cheapest either. this launched on a special offer of £5 and I see in the new book this is still on offer at £6, so a worthwhile buy to try it.

The scent comes in this Perfume, a Moisture Gel and also a Body Mist. I also have the Body Mist, but will save that for another review.

The box for this is a quite slim rectangular box. It is a nice blue colour and although it doesn’t look all that expensive, it looks nice and bright enough. The bottle is perhaps that bit cheap looking. It is a long circular shaped bottle which is a frosted glass which seems to have a tinge of blue on it and the writing and the little floral design is blue as well. The lid is a blue colour and plastic, but who cares if the bottle looks cheap, it’s about the scent.

So how does this smell? Well according to Avon they say “be whisked away to Hawaii with a tropical blend of sparkling starfruit and Hawaiian orchids enhanced with delicate hibiscus blossoms and a warm white amber, sheer musk and driftwood ...

• Avon Hawaiian Shores Perfume
      heart.”. Don’t know what some of that means, but think it all sounds nice anyway.

When I first sprayed this I knew that I liked the scent. it smells fresh and light and although you can still smell the touch of Musk scents in here, there is plenty of light juicy and sparkling scents in here. They all mix together well, and I can see myself buying this scent quite regularly.

This lasted an ok length of time but isn’t totally long lasting. When I spray this in the morning it smells quite strong and smells like it will last a good

length of time, but come lunchtime which is usually 6 hours after I have sprayed this and I can’t really smell it much anymore.

I will still keep buying this, as it is such a nice scent, but will try and buy it when it is on the special offer price which knowing Avon will probably be every other book. it’s not that I don’t think it is worth full price, but since this wore off a bit then I think perhaps it should be a little bit cheaper.

Another nice scent launched from Avon and just in time for the light Summer scents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 564051474701231/k2311a054/5.4.11