CVS Extra Strength Pain Relief Adult Liquid Rapid Burst Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • I like that I did not have to guess on measurements
  • I noticed that I had to take the maximum dosing through the day, which was four ounces
  • I would recommend it to those who do not like taking pills, because it is very easy to consume

• by adrean_j

When I deal with my pain, I don’t always like to take the same old caplets. I often look for different medications to try and will try almost anything once. Since I am so used to my pain medication coming in pill form, I was intrigued to see some pain medication in liquid form. I purchased the CVS Extra Strength Pain Relief Adult Liquid Rapid Burst Cherry medication from a local CVS store for a little over five dollars. The bottle contained 8 ounces of cherry liquid and came equipped with its own measuring cup. I like that I did not have to guess on measurements. The measuring cup

was easy to read and use. I could easily measure out the recommended dose which was one ounce. This medication looked very thick through the bottle and it poured out kind of like pancake syrup. The liquid went down my throat with ease, and did not taste too bad. It was not a good flavor, and I could taste the medicine in it, but the aftertaste did not last very long.

Considering that this medication contained 500 mg of acetaminophen in each tablespoon, I figured the pain would be able to be managed with no problems. After taking this medication, I felt relief very quickly. I did not expect ...

• to feel some pain alleviating in only 15 minutes. I did not feel a hugely significant difference but did notice that I was having less muscle pain. The thing I did not like about this medication was that I had to take doses way too often. I noticed that I had to take the maximum dosing through the day, which was four ounces. At that rate the medicine was gone very quickly. I noticed the pain becoming more intense after only four or five hours and found myself finishing half the bottle in one day. I do not really think it is worth it to buy medicine that will
        only last for two days.

I do not think this product is any better than many other acetaminophen products I have tried. It is okay and works away some of the pain, but could have been stronger and more efficient. I would recommend it to those who do not like taking pills, because it is very easy to consume. I would also recommend it to those who are looking for fast relief. I do not think this is necessarily the product for me especially because of the pain level I was dealing with. I would only use this product as a fever reducer or for minor aches and pains.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474470331/k2311a053/5.3.11