Drinkin Mate Herbal Hangover Defense Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I found that it was easier to handle if I drank quickly, without stopping
  • I was happy to get rid of that feeling because I felt like the nausea was on the verge of taking over
  • I was very impressed with this product and did not expect it to work as well as it did
  • The best part about this medication is that the hangover symptoms never came back
  • That time, I noticed that taking it before was a much better idea

• by adrean_j

I do not drink very often, and that is why it is very easy for me to get ill from drinking. I do not have a high tolerance for alcohol and find myself feeling dreadful the next day when I drink it. On one occasion, I had a very important meeting in the morning, but went out to a close friend of mines birthday party. I only had a few drinks, but felt like I was dying in the morning. My husband took

me to pick something up when I ran into the Drinkin Mate Herbal Hangover Defense Tablets. This product was on sale for 9.99 and had 6 of these tablets in it. One tablet was supposed to be enough for the day, and I could not wait to try it. These were effervescent tablets that needed to be dissolved in four to six ounces of water. I dissolved one of these tablets in the water and watched it fizz. It dissolved within seconds and was ready for me to drink.

This product was supposed to have a berry flavor, which I did notice. It was not a great tasting product and kind of reminded me of those carbonated flavored waters. It was okay, but left a bit of a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I found that it was easier to handle if I drank quickly, without stopping. After taking this drink I did not immediately feel relief. About a half hour after taking it, I started to ...

• Drinkin Mate Herbal Hangover Defense Tablets
      notice my hangover symptoms subsiding. I did not feel as dehydrated as I had felt before and my stomach was not so queasy. I was happy to get rid of that feeling because I felt like the nausea was on the verge of taking over. An hour after taking this defense tablet I felt almost normal again. I was very impressed with this product and did not expect it to work as well as it did. I was able to do what needed to
      be done that day with no problems.

The best part about this medication is that the hangover symptoms never came back. I liked that one dose was enough. I have also used these tablets before i went out to have a few drinks on one occasion. That time, I noticed that taking it before was a much better idea. I did not suffer from any hangover symptoms the next day. This product is good for those whose body is not really used to drinking, like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474450331/k2311a053/5.3.11