CVS Maximum Strength Sore Throat Lozenges Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • I paid almost four dollars for them and received 18 lozenges
  • The foil was very easy to rip through and I never had a problem uncovering the lozenge
  • I also noticed that it made my mouth water a little bit
  • I think the wetness of the lozenge also helped me cough less frequently
  • I would also recommend it to those who are looking for something fast acting

• by adrean_j

Whenever I find myself dealing with a sore throat, I have to purchase some sort of medication to deal with it. I always try to tough it out at first, but after a day or two of a throbbing throat pain, I usually rush to the store to see what I can find. A while back, when I had a moderate sore throat I went to the nearby CVS store and purchased the CVS Maximum Strength Sore Throat Lozenges in Cherry flavor. I purchased them

because they were inexpensive and they were in one of my favorite flavors. I paid almost four dollars for them and received 18 lozenges. The packaging stated that it was safe to take one of these lozenges every three hours. They were packaged in a plastic tray that had a foil back. The foil was very easy to rip through and I never had a problem uncovering the lozenge. These lozenges are standard in size and were red in color.

When I stuck the lozenge in my mouth, I liked the cherry flavor almost immediately. It was subtle but flavorful. The cherry did not taste generic or too sweet, which is always a plus for me. After sticking the lozenge in my mouth I felt a numbing sensation and a tingle. I also noticed that it made my mouth water a little bit. I liked that it help alleviate the pain almost immediately. I did not have many problems with swallowing as I had before. Now I could still ...

• CVS Maximum Strength Sore Throat Lozenges Cherry
      feel a sharp pain in my throat, but did not feel the swallowing tension, or the scratchy feeling that I had been dealing with. I think the wetness of the lozenge also helped me cough less frequently. It did not do anything for the harshness of the cough, but I was just excited that the pain had dwindled. I think that these lozenges would relieve my pain in two hour increments. Every two hours I wanted to take another one to keep the pain away.

I

found that this medication was enjoyable to use. I like that it worked and did not leave me yearning for more. I could see myself using this product over and over again to get rid of my sore throat woes. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a strong sore throat medication. I would also recommend it to those who are looking for something fast acting. These lozenges will have you feeling better within minutes of placing it in your mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474440331/k2311a053/5.3.11