CVS Children’s Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Bubble Gum Flavor  » Medicine  »
  • I like to be prepared for these days and purchased the CVS Children’s Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Bubble Gum Flavor
  • I thought this would be the perfect product considering ibuprofen is proven to work wonders on fevers
  • She thought it was bearable, but not the best tasting
  • I noticed that the fever did not come back at all
  • I would recommend this product to all parents who are looking for a trusted product to treat their children with

• by adrean_j

I have always dreaded vaccine day around my house. I have two small children, and I typically take them to get there vaccines on the same day. Both of my kids do not have a high tolerance for vaccines and almost always seem to develop a fever. I like to be prepared for these days and purchased the CVS Children’s Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Bubble Gum Flavor. I thought this would be the perfect product considering ibuprofen is proven to work wonders on fevers. This medication was a little pricey, but it is worth it for the kids. I purchased this eight ounce bottle

for about ten dollars. The medication came with a measuring cup, which is always handy. I hate having to guess on measurements. This medication is safe for children ages 2 to 11, which is right up my alley.

I dosed this medication carefully and administered it to my kids. Each dose contained 100 mg of ibuprofen, which is surely enough for their little bodies. The bubble gum scent of the medicine jumped at my nose as soon as I opened it. My daughter drank it, but still made a little face. She thought it was bearable, but not the best tasting. My little ...

• boy on the other hand, drank it up really fast. He did not hesitate and even smacked his lips in satisfaction. This medication helped me a lot, especially for my son who is almost two. He went from whining every second, to calm and relaxed within 20 to 30 minutes. I liked that this medication not only took the fever away, but kept it away. I noticed that the fever did not come back at all. I ended up with plenty of the bottle left over, which is a good thing. I have always hated paying ten dollars for something that only lasts
        through being sick once.

I could see myself using this product again for my children. It was easy to swallow and not too thick and gooey like some of the other children’s medications I have tried. It is efficient and works quickly for those emergency situations when a temperature can get entirely too high. I would recommend this product to all parents who are looking for a trusted product to treat their children with. Though it was a little pricey for children’s medicine, I see it as an investment because of the size of the bottle and the length of time it will last.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474430331/k2311a053/5.3.11