Fisherman’s Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges Sugar Free Freshing Mint  » Medicine  »
  • I thought that the menthol drops would be perfect for my throat and cough
  • The box was not very expensive and cost about three dollars
  • After dissolving, I noticed that it not only lowered the frequency of my cough, but also kept it from being so harsh
  • This is a product that I could definitely see myself going out to buy again
  • The box is small enough to take with me anywhere, which also makes these drops convenient

• by adrean_j

I hate dealing with a sore throat, as I am sure everyone does. It makes it hard to swallow and talk, which is too things that are necessary throughout my day. I also always seem to suffer from a sore throat whenever I have a severe cough. I wanted to find something that would help with not only my cough, but also my sore throat. I went to a local store and purchased the Fisherman’s Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges Sugar Free Freshing

Mint. I thought that the menthol drops would be perfect for my throat and cough. These drops came in a little box and contained 38 pieces. The box was not very expensive and cost about three dollars. The lozenges were small in size and very comfortable in my mouth. The flavor was strong, but it was well worth it. I thought the drops made my mouth feel hot but cool, which made my throat feel a little more at ease.

These sugar free lozenges did not taste sugar free or have that generic diet taste, which is always a plus. I liked that the lozenges dissolved very quickly. After dissolving, I noticed that it not only lowered the frequency of my cough, but also kept it from being so harsh. I had been coughing for a couple of days and suffering from a burning in my chest. The burning sensation had been eliminated by at least fifty percent. I also like that I was able to ...

• Fisherman's Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges Sugar Free Freshing Mint
      swallow with more ease and did not suffer from the same pain whenever I had to swallow a little saliva. Now my throat still hurt, but I was at least able to swallow freely. I felt like I needed to pop one of these lozenges in my mouth every other hour. That is good, considering with other drops, I usually have to take one every hour just to feel a little bit of continuous relief.

This is a product that I could definitely

see myself going out to buy again. I was impressed with it, and liked that it did not cost me an arm and a leg. I thought the flavoring was perfect, though it was a little bit strong. I would recommend it to those who are looking to feel relief quickly. It is not the best medication if you are looking for long term relief from one lozenge. The box is small enough to take with me anywhere, which also makes these drops convenient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474420331/k2311a053/5.3.11