Nabisco Cheese Nips Four Cheese  » Food  »
  • Nabisco Cheese Nips Four Cheese Flavored are delicious as a stand-alone snack or smeared with some cream cheese
  • In my opinion, Nabisco Cheese Nips Four Cheese is a tangy, salty snack at a great price at about $2.99 per 12.5-ounce box

• by Average Joe Reviews
      This is one of my favorite flavored snacks of all-time. Nabisco Cheese Nips Four Cheese Flavored are delicious as a stand-alone snack or smeared with some cream cheese.

Nabisco Cheese Nips Four

Cheese is flavored with Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano and Mozzarella cheeses and is made with real Kraft Cheese.

In my opinion, Nabisco Cheese Nips Four Cheese is a tangy, salty snack at a ...

• great price at about $2.

99 per 12.

5-ounce box.

Nabisco Cheese Nips are delightfully delicious with just enough cheese flavors to excite the taste buds and to please the midnight cravings.

I always

keep a box or two around the house, just in case the mood strikes me to pop a handful of the tasty cheese squares into my mouth in order to satisfy the snack attack.

KarenBrown says :

Where can I buy this product in Longview, Texas? I haven`t been able to find any?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271004147441130/k2311a0410/4.10.07