Get Better Bear Sore Throat Pops Grape  » Medicine  »
  • I found the Get Better Bear Sore Throat Pops in grape
  • These little lollipops came in a bag of 10 and only cost me about three dollars
  • When I unwrapped it, I could smell the grape and even thought it smelled delicious myself
  • I was happy to see that she was smiling more and even ate a bit after sucking on this pop
  • I think it is not only effective, but fun and enjoyable for children

• by adrean_j

I have always had a hard time treating my daughter when she gets sick. She does not like to take most medications, but also cannot handle the cold symptoms. I knew that her throat was bothering her pretty bad, because she was complaining of not being able to swallow without pain. I really became worried when she would not even eat ice cream, which is her all-time favorite. I went out searching for something that I could trick her into taking. I ran into the perfect product at one of my local drugstores. I found the Get Better Bear Sore Throat Pops in grape.

These little lollipops came in a bag of 10 and only cost me about three dollars. I liked that these pops are really intriguing to the child because they are shaped like a bear. When I gave it to my daughter, she thought it was a regular lollipop. These bear pops contained 19 mg of Pectin to soothe the throat.

When I unwrapped it, I could smell the grape and even thought it smelled delicious myself. She sucked on it until it completely dissolved and never complained of bad flavor. I was happy to see that she was smiling more and even ate a ...

• bit after sucking on this pop. She said her throat still hurt, but not as bad as it had before. It seemed that the relief lasted for about two or three hours before she started to complain once again. I gave her another one, and once again she felt relief. I noticed that if I gave her one of these sore throat pops before each meal, she was better able to get the food down. These are great for kids my daughter’s age, considering she is five years old. These pops are recommended for kids age four and up. I eventually ended up catching
        the cold that my daughter had and sucked on one of these pops myself. I was shocked at how much it tasted like real candy.

Though this product helped soothe my throat, I think it is much better for kids. I had a little relief from it, but it was not as strong as I had suspected. I think this was a good buy and would purchase this product again if necessary. I would recommend these bear pops to any parent who is trying to trick their child into taking medicine. I think it is not only effective, but fun and enjoyable for children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474390331/k2311a053/5.3.11