CVS Arthritis Pain Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • Considering I had already tried multiple medications for this problem, I wanted to try something different
  • I was still in search of the medicine that would knock the pain out the best
  • The container had 50 caplets and cost about seven dollars
  • I thought it was an okay price, but not the cheapest around
  • I would recommend it to those looking for strong pain relief, but not to those looking for all day, or long term pain relief

• by adrean_j

I had been dealing with pain in my hands for over a year. It would sometime be mild, but other times get so intense it would bring me to tears. I did not take medication every day, but was looking for something that I could take whenever the pain got really bad. Considering I had already tried multiple medications for this problem, I wanted to try something different. I was still in search of the medicine that would knock the pain out the best. I purchased the CVS Arthritis Pain Relief Caplets from the local pharmacy. The container had 50 caplets

and cost about seven dollars. I thought it was an okay price, but not the cheapest around. The bottle was very easy to open and was perfect for people that have arthritis. I knew that I did not have arthritis, but was hoping that the strong pain killing power would alleviate the stress in my hands.

Each of these caplets contained 650 mg of acetaminophen. I took a dose of two caplets, and thought they were easy to swallow, but could have been a little bit more comfortable. They seemed to kind of stick to sides of my throat and I ...

• had to drink a few big gulps of water to wash these pills down. I noticed that it took about thirty minutes for me to feel the medicine really working through my system. I started to notice that the pain in my hands was reduced by about 60 percent, which is pretty good. I found myself being able to move them with more ease. I was happy that this medicine worked so well, but was kind of disappointed that it did not stay in my system very long. I felt that the pain was creeping back up after only four hours.
        Considering that these pills can only be taken every 8 hours, I feel I was left high and dry for four hours. I ended up taking some ibuprofen to supplement for four hours.

I think that this is a decent product and could see myself using it again. I don’t think it is one of those medications I would go out and seek, but it is something I would use if I needed it and it was there. I would recommend it to those looking for strong pain relief, but not to those looking for all day, or long term pain relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474380331/k2311a053/5.3.11