CVS Pain Relief Rapid Release Gel Caps Extra Strength  » Medicine  »
  • I have always had a problem waiting for pain medications to get into my system
  • I had noticed a little swelling in my ankle and could not step on it the way that I wanted to
  • The bottle come with 50 caplets and my husband said it cost about six dollars
  • I like that they were smooth on the outside and went down my throat with one gulp of water
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a very quick way to relieve aches and pains

• by adrean_j

I have always had a problem waiting for pain medications to get into my system. Though I have luck with a lot of medications, they don’t work quite fast enough to me. I was having some serious ankle pain, after I fell into a hole. I had noticed a little swelling in my ankle and could not step on it the way that I wanted to. I could not sit on the couch all day. I also needed something to get rid of the pain fast and sent my husband to pick something up for me. He brought home the CVS Pain Relief Rapid

Release Gel Caps Extra Strength. These caplets were supposed to get into my system quick and start relieving the pain. The bottle come with 50 caplets and my husband said it cost about six dollars. I liked the shape of these caplets because they were cylinder and skinny. I like that they were smooth on the outside and went down my throat with one gulp of water.

After taking the medicine, I noticed that it did get into my system quickly. After only about 15 to 20 minutes I noticed a difference in the pain level. The pain went from excruciating to manageable in ...

• less than a half hour. I was very excited about the pain relief, but noticed that this medicine did nothing for the swelling. I still was not able to step down too hard on it, but was at least able to walk. I also liked that these pills kept the pain away for hours. I did not feel the pain coming back for about six or seven hours. It was recommended to take a dose of this every four to six hours. With two doses a day, I fought the pain for a week. After a week, the swelling finally went down. I liked
        this medicine so much that I have also used it for headaches that I have. It seems to work as well for that problem, but did not treat it as fast. I have found that with headaches it took 30 to 45 minutes to take the pain away.

I like this medicine and will use it many more times in the future. It works just as well as some of the more expensive name brands and does not cost me an arm and a leg. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a very quick way to relieve aches and pains.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474360331/k2311a053/5.3.11