CVS Aspirin Free Tension Headache Rapid Release Gel Caps  » Medicine  »
  • The caplets did get into my system pretty quickly and I noticed some minute relief within 20 minutes
  • I did not feel the entire headache dwindle away, but enjoyed knowing that I could open my eyes without feeling more pain
  • I ended up having to take this medication for a few days and I think it made my days better and easier
  • I like that I did not feel any type of side effects from it and was able to treat my pain with having to deal with some sort of aftermath
  • I know if it works that good on a severe headache it has to work wonders on a minor one

• by adrean_j

I feel that a headache is a burden that I really cannot handle. I usually can ignore a mild headache, but when it gets really severe I have to take something to help relieve the pain. I do not always keep headache medicine handy because I do not get them very often. On one occasion, I felt that my head was throbbing and would not stop. It was hard for me to even open my eyes. I only felt relief when my eyes were closed and I was lying down. I could not imagine lying in bed all day with two children to look after. I then decided to

bear through the pain and go to the closest drug store. I ran into the store and purchased the CVS Aspirin Free Tension Headache Rapid Release Gel Caps. I have always loved anything rapid release and hoped this medicine would kick in very fast. These caplets were red in color and cylinder in shape. They were easy to swallow and slid down my throat in a pair without me having to drink too much water.

The caplets did get into my system pretty quickly and I noticed some minute relief within 20 minutes. I did not feel the entire headache dwindle away, but enjoyed knowing that I could open ...

• my eyes without feeling more pain. I liked that I could move around and did not feel the same dizziness I was dealing with before. These pills worked quickly and efficiently. The pain relief did not last too long, however, and left me yearning for more. I felt the need to take another dose after about four hours. Luckily the recommended dosage for this medication is 2 caplets every four to six hours. I ended up having to take this medication for a few days and I think it made my days better and easier. I like that I did not feel any type of side effects from it and
        was able to treat my pain with having to deal with some sort of aftermath.

I like this product and would use it again. These caplets are strong and fast, but need to last longer in the body. I purchased the bottle of pills for only four dollars and got twenty caps. I think that was just enough, but this is not a product that will last for months and months down the line. I think that this product is good for people who are looking for something to battle severe headaches. I know if it works that good on a severe headache it has to work wonders on a minor one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263051474350331/k2311a053/5.3.11