Kroger Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips  » Health  »
  • I usually take 1 vitamin pill once a day and I have noticed that I have not been sick as I usually get this time of year
  • This is the first Vitamin C medicine that I enjoy taking on a regular basis and I can see the health benefits, as I have not gotten sick all year

• by Average Joe Reviews
      I started using Kroger Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips last year to try to stay healthy and so far so good. It has an excellent taste that is a little bit sweet

and a little bit tart, but it is the perfect combination of both sweet and tart. I usually take 1 vitamin pill once a day and I have noticed that I have not been ...

• sick as I usually get this time of year. Kroger Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips 100 tablets costs about $6. 99 per bottle at Kroger Grocery Store and comes in smaller bottles as
        well and at a lower price. This is the first Vitamin C medicine that I enjoy taking on a regular basis and I can see the health benefits, as I have not gotten sick all year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341004147421030/k2311a0410/4.10.07