Deep Steep Grapefruit Bergamot Honey Bubble Bath 2 oz
  • I found a little trial size bottle of this wonderful bubble bath and couldn’t resist trying it
  • I take nightly hot baths to ease fibromyalgia pain, and I use a variety of bath products to make it both therapeutic and interesting
  • I love the citrus fruit bergamot– you may know it as the fragrance that gives Earl Grey tea it’s unique bite
  • When mixed with the grapefruit, the result is a fresh, sharp, unique and utterly delicious smelling citrus blend
  • I highly recommend this very unusual and well crafted product to all bath lovers

• by reviewabit

I found a little trial size bottle of this wonderful bubble bath and couldn’t resist trying it. As soon as I can, I will be ordering the larger bottle. This was just enough for about one bath, as I have a large tub.

I take nightly hot baths to ease fibromyalgia pain, and I use a variety of bath products to make it both therapeutic and interesting. While this is not one of the products that add to the pain relief benefit of the bath, it is certainly one that makes it more interesting and enjoyable, and it does offer a very healthy alternative to a lot of the

detergent based bubble baths out there.

This foaming bath contains essential oils for fragrance, vitamins E and B5, sea salt, organic aloe vera, honey, olive, hawthorne, barley and rosehips. It also has no sodium lauryl sulfate or animal products, and is not tested on animals.

For a natural and SLS free bubble bath, it makes a lot of bubbles. It will not make as many as the detergent based ones, but it is ahead of most other natural products in its class.

It uses a coconut oil soap base to produce the lather rather than chemicals. The bubbles are nice, and the water is soft and ...

• relaxing, will not dry out your skin, and leaves the nice scent on your body for a couple of hours.

The real attraction for me is the scent itself. I love the citrus fruit bergamot– you may know it as the fragrance that gives Earl Grey tea it’s unique bite.

When mixed with the grapefruit, the result is a fresh, sharp, unique and utterly delicious smelling citrus blend. It reminds me slightly of an herbal fruit tea smell, and when in the hot water, even more so.

It actually smells better in the water than if you just sniff it from the bottle. It seems to activate its magic

with heat.

The smell is a slightly bitter, citrus zest-like note, but it is smoothed over by the very subtle honey smell that is in the background. I could steep in this stuff forever.

I am seriously considering looking for the matching products in the line too, as I would love to wear it as a fragrance. While most citrus smells tend to be bright and sunny and energizing, somehow this one just completely relaxes me.

It is more bitter than tart, and I think the tartness is what “wakes me up” with other citrus smells. I highly recommend this very unusual and well crafted product to all bath lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342051474060331/k2311a052/5.2.11