Deep Steep Foaming Handwash Rosemary Mint 258 ml
  • It was not very expensive, and sometimes I like to treat them to some products that they might not have ever thought to try for themselves
  • This soap is in a self foaming container, making it very convenient and quick to wash your hands
  • I thought it would be a nice treat for the folks to try out a product that was different than the cheap soaps we normally have
  • The scent is perfect for the kitchen, where dealing with kitchen odors on the hands can be an issue
  • I highly recommend this soap for anyone who loves their hands

• by reviewabit

I was looking for a new soap for my church’s kitchen when I came across this one. It was not very expensive, and sometimes I like to treat them to some products that they might not have ever thought to try for themselves. This is from a natural products company, whose bath products I have come to love.

This soap is in a self foaming container, making it very convenient and quick to wash your hands. Since it is natural and

does not contain harsh detergents like sulfates, it is extra gentle to the hands.

This is a 100% vegan, cruelty free product with no chemical preservatives, parabens, or anything else commonly associated with the mass produced soaps we find in mainstream markets. I thought it would be a nice treat for the folks to try out a product that was different than the cheap soaps we normally have.

It turns out they liked it even more than I expected, because I had three requests the very next day– asking me where they could find the product for their homes. I imagine it was the scent that attracted them.

It is a sweet and tingly rosemary and mint, that leaves your hands feeling very clean and refreshed. The scent is perfect for the kitchen, where dealing with kitchen odors on the hands can be an issue.

This soap helps to neutralize them. The foam pump works exceptionally well- in fact, I was a little ...

• Deep Steep Foaming Handwash Rosemary Mint  258 ml
      surprised at how well it foams without the benefit of detergents.

Some natural soaps tend to be lacking in the lather department, but this design obviously found a way to make it work better. The soap is excellent for the health of your skin.

It contains soothing organic aloe vera, red raspberry extract, green tea, glycerin, rosemary oil, orange oil, peppermint oil, geranium, panthenol, fir needle oil, soy protein, rice protein, and vitamin E. I was able to

manage using the soap several times at the church before it was all gone, which happened pretty quickly.

It leaves your hands so soft. I hope that in exposing people to this product, it will encourage them to invest a little more in their skin and health and skip the cheap cleansers and chemicals, at least once in awhile, and use something pure and natural from a company that cares about the health value of its products.

I highly recommend this soap for anyone who loves their hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342051474050331/k2311a052/5.2.11