Get Fresh Knock Your Socks Off Deodorizing Lemongrass Foot Spray 4 oz.
  • I found this spray on sale for half price, so I opened it up to see what it smelled like and really liked it
  • In the summer, I like to wear sandals, and while in sneakers I will often use a foot cream or spray to prevent fungus, it is too obvious to wear with sandals, and not as needed since the foot is in open air
  • I would recommend it to anyone who wants and needs a quick foot freshen up during the day

• by reviewabit

I try to pamper my feet. Being diabetic, it is important that I keep them in good health, and being a fibromyalgia patient, they are just as prone to pain and problems as the rest of me, so I treat them as well as I can. I found this spray on sale for half price, so I opened it up to see what it smelled like and really liked it.

The lemon grass fragrance is light and refreshing. You can smell a hint of lavender too.

In the summer, I like to wear sandals, and while in sneakers I will often use

a foot cream or spray to prevent fungus, it is too obvious to wear with sandals, and not as needed since the foot is in open air. It still gets tired though, and I sometimes sweat a little on the bottom of the sandal, especially if it is very hot weather.

This spray is meant more as a refresher than a health treatment, although it does work to stop odor pretty well. It goes on nice and cool, and it has a little menthol so it gives a cool tingling sensation for a few minutes, which really feels nice when your ...

• feet are tired.

It has aloe vera which moisturizes and cools the skin, and also treats sensitive tissues. It is a nice break from the stronger tea tree oil based spray that I sometimes use in the same manner.

It is very nice to enjoy the light and refreshing fragrance when I spray my feet after having been out shopping, or standing in the kitchen working. Any time my feet start to feel tired, I can break out the spray and freshen them up.

It’s almost as good as taking a break and it keeps my feet soft and clean as

well. I have tried using the spray in place of stronger anti fungal agents in my tennis shoes and boots, but it is not quite powerful enough to handle that.

I would prefer less chemicals and treatments, but I will stick with what works. For a casual spritz to cool my feet, this one works great.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants and needs a quick foot freshen up during the day. When your feet are tired, you are tired all over– so treating the feet to a nice break can make you feel much better in general.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342051473930231/k2311a052/5.2.11