Born Lippy Pink Guava Lip Balm by The Body Shop
  • I enjoy wearing it by itself or sometime I will put it on over my lipstick for a glossy look
  • I love how smooth my lips are when I use this product too
  • I like that my lips stay hydrated with this product
  • I recommend this product to all of the ladies out there
  • It is small, fun, and makes your lips look and feel amazing

• by Gina Gott

Born Lippy Pink Guava Lip Balm by The Body Shop, is a great product to use daily. It smells good,taste good, and looks good on your lips. It also does many good things for your lips too. This product is small and easy to carry with you wherever you go. Younger girls and mature ladies can both enjoy this fun little product. I use it all of the time. I enjoy wearing it by itself or sometime I will put it on over my lipstick for a glossy look. This stuff is great, reasonably priced, and an all around wonderful buy. Try it out for yourself. It is a winner for me. I usually keep some around. It is great for any occasion.

This pink guava lip balm has many good organic ingredients in it like beeswax from Zambia. It also

has Lanolin in it too. I use my finger to apply it to my lips all through out the day. It doesn’t stay on as long as I would like it too, but it is easy to reapply even without a mirror handy. The yummy fruity taste is one of the reasons this stuff doesn’t last long on my lips. It taste great when I accidently lick my lips. I keep this stuff in my pocket or purse,so I can grab it when I need to do a quick touch up.

This stuff not only taste good, but it really is good for your lips too. It conditons them and leaves them feeling soft. This lip balm adds moisture to my lips each time I put it on. I love how smooth my lips are when I use this product too.

• This stuff leaves my lips looking very shiney. It is a great gloss. I like that my lips stay hydrated with this product. This product does many good things while leaving my lips looking and feeling great. Not to mention the taste and scent is a good reason to buy this stuff by itself. I can’t stand the medicine taste or scent from some lip balms, this stuff is just great.

The price is really good for what you are getting - a lip balm, conditioner, moisturizer, and gloss in one product. You can buy a .34 oz small round container for $8.00. It has a pretty fruit image on the front that I am guessing would be the pink guava. It is so worth the money. I would pay more for it,but I am happy with the price that it

sold for. I also like to find it on sale too. They sometimes have really good deals on it, but the original price is good enough for all that you are getting with this product.

Born Lippy Pink Guava Lip Balm by The Body Shop, is worth buying. Try it out if you want soft and smooth looking lips. If you like fruity scents and taste,then you can appreciate this balm even more. It is priced right and easy to find. It comes in a small container, and is easy to carry around with you wherever you go through out the day or night. This product is simple to apply,and you can apply it any time that you need too. I recommend this product to all of the ladies out there. It is small, fun, and makes your lips look and feel amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312051473920231/k2311a052/5.2.11