Moroccan Rose Body Mist by The Body Shop
  • If you are looking for something a little bit different,then I suggest trying this mist out
  • I think this perfume mist is great to wear during the day or at night
  • I love it and really appreciate the sweet and spicy parts of it
  • That is an amazing price for a good scented mist that lasts

• by Gina Gott

Moroccan Rose Body Mist,is a romantic and sweet smelling fragrance. It is good for about any age to wear. It is sophisticated yet flirty type of body mist. Teenagers and mature women can both wear this one. I wear this scent pretty often. I enjoy the unique fragrance. It is a wonderful floral scent. If you are looking for something a little bit different,then I suggest trying this mist out. It is affordable and a good buy. The scent is unusual and lasts a long time for a fragrance mist. Try this one out if you want a nice body mist.

This scent is floral and spicy. The main fragrance is a beautiful fresh rose scent that lasts. There are some other fragrance notes that mingle with the rose though like orange. There is also a

nice bit of yummy vanilla added to this scent. There are also notes of mimosa, cedarwood, and musk. It is a very alluring scent. I think this perfume mist is great to wear during the day or at night. It is sophisticated enough to wear to work. You can spray a little more on and it will perfect to wear for a romantic night out too. This body mist is the perfect combination of notes. I love it and really appreciate the sweet and spicy parts of it.

This body mist lasts for several hours on me. I can put it on in the morning, and not need to reapply anymore of it until late afternoon. It lasts around 6 or 7 hours atleast, and I am happy with that for a body mist. Moroccan ...

• Rose Body Mist, is a beautiful scented and long lasting mist. I also like that it is strong,but not to strong. It is just right without being overpowering. I always get compliments when I wear this body mist. It smells wonderful and is noticable without being to heavy smelling.

Moroccan Rose Body Mist,can be found at The Body Shop. It is bargain priced for the quality. You can get a 3.4 oz bottle for $13.00. That is an amazing price for a good scented mist that lasts! It smells like an expensive perfume to me,but it is just a fragrance mist. I love this stuff,and have even given away bottles of this scent as gifts. It is a cheaper alternative on days when you want to smell very feminine and alluring. The bottle is pink

and has a rose design on the front of it. If you like rose scents than you should really try this one out.

Moroccan Rose Body Mist,is a good buy for any lady. It has a pleasing scent that I think just about everyone loves. It is not to strong,but not to light either. It is a scent that will get you compliments. This is a nice scent for day or night wear. It is good for any age woman to wear too. It lasts a good amount of time for a body mist. I am very happy with everything about this scent. The price is fabulous. I love smelling great,and it not costing a lot of money to do so. I really recommend this scent. Go to The Body Shop and check it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562051473840231/k2311a052/5.2.11