Guarana Berry Volumizing Mousse
  • I think it would work good for short,curly,or straight hair too
  • I love the way it makes my hair look and also all of the good things that are added into it to make your hair look it's best
  • I like the way my hair looks when I use this stuff
  • It is one of the best mousses out there for the money

• by Gina Gott

Guarana Berry Volumizing Mousse,is a great hair product no matter what kind of hair type you have. I have long and wavy hair,and this stuff works great on me. I think it would work good for short,curly,or straight hair too. This is an affordable product with lasting hold. It also smells great! Try this stuff out if you are looking for a good holding mousse that works. I love the way it makes my hair look and also all of the good things that are added into it to make your hair look it’s best.

The natural ingredients in this mousse work good when you are styling your hair and keep your hair healthy at the same time. It has Guarana Berry extract and Organic honey in it. There is also some polymer,wheat, and soy in it as well as panthenol.

I really like the scent of this mousse too. It is a light fruity,berry type scent that stays on your hair just about all day. This mousse is a great buy and a great value. I use this stuff when my hair is still damp,and just run a little bit of the product through all of my hair. I either use a flat iron to straighten my hair with this stuff or scrunch my hair a little bit for beautiful waves all day.

This mousse does more than just offer a great hold for your hair style. It also adds moisture to your hair. It does add a lot of volume to your hair as well. I like the way my hair looks when I use this stuff! This mousse also works as a shining gloss. My hair looks very ...

• shiny everytime I put this stuff in it. This mousse also protects your hair from heat styling. It is just an all around great product. This product doesn’t weigh my hair down or leave any build up behind when I use it. It is one of the best mousses out there for the money.

The price of it is great. I buy this mousse from The Body Shop. A 6.7 fl oz bottle is about $14.00. That is a deal for this stuff. You can find cheaper mousses out there,but not any that work as good as this one does. This stuff will keep my hair style all day long even in bad weather. I really enjoy using it. You don’t have to use much of this stuff at one time for it to work, so it will last a

pretty good while. I don’t use this stuff every day, but I think the bottle would still last me a good while if I did.

All in all, this is a wonderful hair product. It has lasting hold for any type of style you want to create with it. It smells very good! It is good for your hair. It adds a great shine to your hair. It also adds volume to any type of hair from thin to thick. It is priced really good for the quality of mousse that you are getting. I could go on and on about this stuff. It is just another winner from The Body Shop. Try it out for yourself, and you will see why I keep a bottle of this stuff around the house for days I feel like doing something special to my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312051473800231/k2311a052/5.2.11