Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender  » Perfume  »
  • I love the original Green Tea,so I had really high hopes for this scent
  • If you are looking for an amazing scent that is good for all ages,then try this one out
  • It has many interesting fragrance notes in
  • I enjoy this perfume so much,that I don't mind respraying it through out the day
  • I really recommend this scent to all the ladies out there

• by Gina Gott

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender, is a scent that I had to try. I love the original Green Tea,so I had really high hopes for this scent. I was not disappointed! This stuff smells a lot like the orignal with some relaxing lavendar mixed in with it. This is one of my new favorite summer scents for sure! I really love it. If you are looking for an amazing scent that is good for all ages,then try this one out. It is a calming and sensual smell,that will get you a ton of compliments whenever you spray it on. This is one of the greatest perfumes I have smelt in awhile. Try it out for yourself,and be prepared to enjoy this soothing perfume.

Whenever I am wearing this scent,I can’t stop sniffing

myself. It smells that good to me. It has many interesting fragrance notes in. There is lavendar ofcourse - organic lavendar and french absolute lavendar orpur. There is also some lemon, spearmint, and mandarin. I like the Green Tea scent. There is also some chamomile and magnolia. It ends with a soft musk, birchwood, and ambrette. This perfume is a wonderful combination of notes. Whenever I spray this stuff on I feel instantly calmer and happier. This scent really makes me feel good as soon as I spray a little bit on.

It has ok lasting power. It usually stays on me about 5 or 6 hours. I enjoy this perfume so much,that I don’t mind respraying it through out the day. In fact I enjoy spraying it again. This scent is ...

• great! It is not a very strong scent. I usually go for the very bold perfumes. This scent is lighter,but it will still get you noticed. This scent doesn’t just blend in. It stands out in a wonderful, laid back kind of way. This scent is very friendly. I think everyone that smells it will enjoy it! It smells beautiful!

The price is really good for this lovely perfume. I bought a big 3.3 oz bottle for $39.00. I am going to get another bottle as soon as I run out if not before then. I love the scent and I love the price. You can find this scent at a lot of department stores. I bought my bottle from Macy’s. The bottle itself is pretty too. It is my favorite color -

purple. It has a green tea leaf on the front of it along with the name of this scent,Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender. It is worth the money for sure!

I really recommend this scent to all the ladies out there. It is good for teenagers as well as the more mature women. This perfume smells amazing! It makes a great night time or day time scent. I really like wearing for just about any ocassion. It is very affordable. That is a good thing, because you can use a lot of it quickly if you spray it as much as I do. I wish it lasted a little bit longer,but I am still very happy over all with this amazing scent. If you get the chance,then buy this one. It is such a nice perfume!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562051473790231/k2311a052/5.2.11